Thursday, May 10, 2012

A little break


image source: we ♥ it


Hi guys,

You have probably noticed that my blogging has significantly slowed down this year. I have to finally admit that I'm struggling a bit with balancing full-time work, part-time study, blogging and remembering to eat/sleep/brush teeth.

I currently have 36 draft posts in my draft folder. I keep coming here and staring at half-written posts and quietly freaking out a little. Instead of feeling guilty every time I log in to Blogger, I've decided to take the rest of May off from blogging. This way, I can finish up my school semester, catch up on sleep and hopefully spend some time finishing off some of those drafts and come back with worthwhile content.

I still check Twitter quite regularly, so feel free to tweet @my_girlfriday in the meantime

Steph xo 



2 comments:

Cass (Words on Paper) said...

Thanks for the update, Steph. :) Have a peaceful break from blogging, and best of luck with the rest of the semester!

Holly Taylor said...

Try not to feel too guilty, this is your blog after all. If you're looking for a little inspiration, I'd love to hear about your life outside of blogging ie. study/work, etc.

Post a Comment