Friday, March 30, 2012

Mixed Bag: March 30th

Good morning friends. Here's a collection of bits and pieces online that have interested or amused me (I hope you enjoy them too!)
 
 
Side note: Again, I'm sorry for the lack of activity around here - I recently gone back to uni, whilst still working full-time and it's taken a while to get used to.
 
 
image source: we ♥ it
Between the Lines has unveiled their new name and look: Penguin Teen Australia! I think they have the strongest online presence in Australian YA and am really looking forward to seeing more great things from the Penguin team.

Marchetta Madness at Chachic's Booknook is all kinds of awesome. There's a  guest post from Melina herself, and plenty of other fab bloggers, including one of my faves, Nomes from inkcrush.

♥ I love Chronicle Press and think their business cards are amazing - they print cards with the book cover on one side (and their covers are seriously beautiful), with the author and title info on the back, so authors are able to promote their own work more easily.
 
 
 
 
Call My Agent! is one of my favourite agent blogs (and is a must read for aspiring authors in Australia). Be sure to check out her Greatest hits: the fiction submission rant

♥ Is anyone else on Pinterest? I'm finding it rather addictive!

♥ I've extended both of my Dead, Actually giveaways until April 10th. Up for grabs is a handbag and a copy of the book so hop to it!
 
 
Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Chachic said...

Thanks for linking to Marchetta Madness! Hope you had fun going through the posts. :)

Post a Comment