Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Love-shy

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine to "spotlight upcoming releases". I am super excited for the release of Lili Wilkinson's new book!


Love-shy - Lili Wilkinson
Publisher - Allen & Unwin
Date of Publication - April 2012

From A&U: Penny is a schoolgirl investigative journalist in search of a story. And she finds one: a boy at her school who is painfully love-shy. Surely he's the perfect subject for a feature article. What could possibly go wrong?

I've been really looking forward to reading Love-shy since I first heard Lili talking about it at the Melbourne Writers Festival. I am a huge Lili-fan and I love that she writes smart, funny teen girls. And seriously, how cool is the cover (I love the terrarium).

Add it to your Goodreads and mark it on your April wishlists!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This sounds really good. I love that the main protagonist is an investigative journalist. The cover is really cool too.

Mel said...

I can't wait for this one. Lili's books are always great, and this is such a great concept.

Post a Comment