Monday, February 20, 2012

30 Day Challenge February: Days 7 - 18

Excuse me while I blow the dust away from my blog! I promise I've still been keeping up with my 'photo a day' challenge, I've just been really struggling to find the time and motivation to blog. I think I need to take my own advice and try to get out of this funk!

In the meantime, here are some of my daily photos!


I've mentioned my love of trashy TV on here before and my current obsession is Extreme Couponing. We seriously have nothing like this in Australia and very few places even do coupons here. I'm torn between thinking these people cheat the system and in awe of the crazy savings.


Early morning at the train station. I'm now used to getting up super early and now appreciate having that extra bit of time in the day.


Ugh!!! I'm a very reluctant exerciser and every time I get on the treadmill is one part struggle, one part triumph.

Because there are so many photos, I've put photos 10 - 18 under the cut.




Coffee with my sister is one of my favourite things.


Again, my love for musical theatre is well-documented on here. For Christmas I got a ticket to see A Chorus Line, which I've been wanting to see for about 5 years. The wait was worth it - it's a great show and the dancing is phenomenal!



I've been using my Sony e-reader a lot lately.


Scones!


I spent Valentines Day with my work colleagues following our sales conference. It was a great evening and we ate some amazing Indian food. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.



This is how I de-stress on my way home after work.


After a week of sunshine, we got some crazy rain!


The State Library of Victoria is one of the most beautiful buildings in Melbourne. Love, love, love it!


Waiting for a train. I spend a lot of time doing this (I really don't want to add up the time each week because it's actually a bit depressing).






2 comments:

Kaz Delaney said...

Love Melbourne and lovin' these photos! Never been to the Melbourne State Lib, Steph - but it's now sooo on my list of places to hit next time I'm down there.

Gorgeous!

Miss Friday said...

Thanks Kaz!!

Post a Comment