Monday, February 6, 2012

30 Day Challenge February: Days 3 - 6

I swear I have not been slacking on my first 30 day challenge - I just didn't want to clog up your readers and inboxes with my challenge posts.

Day 3: Shoes!


At not quite 5'1, I need all the help I can get. I saw these shoes on Friday and oh my goodness, I would very much like a pair come pay-day. Black is obviously more practical, but the aqua is so pretty!

Day 4


I spent my Saturday in this beautiful pool and my aunt and uncle's. Swimming followed by a barbeque dinner = suburban bliss!

Day 5


I've mentioned it on here before but I'll say it again - I love going out for breakfast. I'd put in my top five favourite things after reading and before stationary shopping. I often get poached eggs when I go out because I never make them for myself.

Day 6

The view from our back deck (how's the serenity?)


How was your weekend? What did you do?
Also, which colour shoes should I buy?

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Those shoes are very you! Like you, my heart says buy the aqua but my head says you'll get twice as much wear from the black...decisions, decisions ;)

Miss Friday said...

Haha, thanks Aimee! I love them both, but keep telling myself that if I got the aqua, I would make excuses to wear them ... luckily I have a couple of weeks until I get paid and can decide then

Post a Comment