Friday, January 6, 2012

Mixed Bag #43

Good morning friends! Here is my first Mixed Bag post for 2012, featuring some of my favourite things online. I hope you enjoy them.


source: we ♥ it

♥ I am pretty much in love with this 2011 post from the lovely Steph Bowe: Luck versus Hard Work and Recognising Your Awesome.
♥ The Ryan Gosling Young Adult tumblr
♥ The lovely Danielle at Alpha Reader is hosting an amazing giveaway to kick off 2012,  featuring Australian Women Writers. If you're an Australian resident, go enter!
♥ Look guys, Shirley Marr has announced the title of her upcoming novel and given us a little teaser (cannot wait til April - add this to your calendars!!)
♥ I found this video on Stephanie Perkins' blog about trying something new for 30 days. I'm sure you've all heard of this before, but I think it's a great idea and I'd love to try it (and hopefully share the results on here!). If you're also a fan of this concept, check out Morgan Spurlock's 30 Days series.


Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment