Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Dance!!! TFioS

Even though I pre-ordered a copy of The Fault in Our Stars online about four months ago, I still raced out to get a copy locally (the book is published in paperback by Penguin in Australia) to keep me going until my hardback arrives!


It's really hard, but I'm saving it to read tonight, uninterupted. Feel free to share your thoughts about the book or all thing John Green in the comments (and I'll read them when I've finished, as I've managed to keep spoiler-free so far!).

Seriously though, I am so excited to read this!!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Awesome! I am waiting for mine to come as well. My local bookstore is not that great though. I couldn't find any copies, so will just have to wait. Enjoy reading it :)

Chachic said...

Really excited to read this too! So glad I was able to grab a copy, looks like it's out of stock in all of the bookstores here in Manila.

Melanie said...

I thought it was wonderful.

Kellie said...

I've been super nervous to read this one so far! I know it'll just break my heart.

Post a Comment