Friday, December 2, 2011

Hello December!

image source: we ♥ it

Can you believe it's December already? Am I the hundreth person to bring this up to you in the last two days? (if so, I'm sorry). This year has flown by (which is scary) but I have to admit, I'm pretty excited now we've hit December as it's my hands-down my favourite time of year. I think I shared this tidbit last December, but for those of you who don't know, I am a heart-thumping, carol-whistling, gift-wrapping fanatical Christmas lover. So for me, the next month will be full of baking, present wrapping, and watching Christmas movies. I'll be sharing some of these with you on the blog this month (a warning to anyone with grinch-ish tendencies), and then some of my planned blog changes will be in effect in the new year.

I hope everyone else is enjoying the start of the holiday season! Here's one of my favourite videos, A Charlie Brown Christmas - performed by the cast of Scrubs.

1 comments:

Jillian said...

Yay :) Love this month. Happy December!

Post a Comment