Saturday, December 24, 2011

Festive Wishes

source: we ♥ it


Hi friends,


Just wanted to take a minute to wish you all the very best for the festive season. I hope you all have a lovely break, however you choose to spend or celebrate it. I'm about to sit down and watch my absolute favourite Christmas film, It's A Wonderful Life (which still makes me cry, even though I've watched it every Christmas Ever for the past ten years - seriously, once George Bailey runs through Bedford Falls, I am a mess).

I hope you've  all had a great 2011 and wish everyone the best for 2012! I'll be taking a little blogging break, but will be back in the New Year, with new reviews, new features and hopefully a fresh look.

Merry Christmas!

Steph

1 comments:

Chachic said...

Merry Christmas, Steph! :) I've never seen It's a Wonderful Life but I really want to watch it.

Post a Comment