Monday, November 14, 2011

Guest Post at The Crooked Shelf

Hi there guys and gals,

If you haven't already been following Carla of The Crooked Shelf's Aussie YA Month, make sure you check it out! Today there is a guest post from me, in which I share ten of my favourite Australian YA debut novels.


Not only has Carla been reviewing some of my favourite books, she's had guest-posts from awesome people like Adele (Persnickety Snark and the Centre for Youth Literature) and Chachic, she's got interviews with Bill Condon and Melina Marchetta AND a huge giveaway of Aussie goodness.

Quick, get over there and share the Aussie-love!


2 comments:

Chachic said...

Oooh you have a guest post too! *heads over there to check it out*

My keeper shelf said...

I've just come over to your blog via Carla's post, I'm another recent convert to Aussie YA and thanks to your post have added another few to my TBR list.

Loving your blog!

Post a Comment