Friday, October 21, 2011

Polyvore Profile - Lola Nolan

I couldn't wait to create a Polyvore set inspired by the lovely Lola Nolan from Stephanie Perkins' Lola and the Boy Next Door! As an aspiring costume designer, Lola's life is all about fashion and I loved the playful descriptions of her ensembles throughout the novel (did it remind anyone else of the Babysitters Club books when Ann M. Martin would describe Claudia's outfits?), so I hope you enjoy this set inspired by Lola.


Lola Nolan

If you liked this, be sure to check out my Polyvore Profile of Anna from Anna and the French Kiss. I'll be posting my review of Lola and the Boy Next Door tomorrow and am looking forward to hearing what everyone else thought of it!

8 comments:

Mel said...

I can't wait to read this book.
This looks so cool. Very colourful, and makes me excited to find out more about Lola.

Cass (Words on Paper) said...

Awesome choices there! I like how you included the rainbow GBLT flag hehe. And the Marie Antoinette photo, since the costuming is a big-ish thing in the book. I love seeing these!

Chachic said...

Love the dress, it's so bright and happy! And I want those floral boots.

Jillian said...

EEeeep this post just made me super excited to read this! I have it on hold in the library so I'm just waiting but I can't wait. As always, I am inspired by your polyvore posts.

Nomes said...

I love your polyvore posts. i bet lola was a dream to create :)

x Nomes

Miss Friday said...

Mel - thanks! Hope you get to read Lola soon, it's a lot of fun!

Cass - thank you!

Chachic - hehe, I'd love to own the boots too

Jillian - aww thank you! Hope you get the chance to read Lola soon :)

Nomes - awww thanks Nomes! Lola was the most fun to create so far :D

Kylie1403 said...

I LOVED Lola It was a great read! i want my own Cricket Bell :P

Miss Friday said...

Kylie - :D :D :D me too!!!!!!!!!!! I pictured him as a young Matthew Gray Gubler haha

Post a Comment