Friday, September 9, 2011

On Holiday

image source: we ♥ it


Hi friends,
By the time you're reading this, I'll be almost off on a holiday I've been dreaming about for about three years! I'll ]be in the US (for the first time!) until the start of October. I ha I may check in a little bit on twitter, but otherwise I look forward originally planned to schedule a series of posts, but then ran out of time (sorry!) I look forward to filling you in on my adventures and catching up on my reading when I get back. I'm also planning some changes around here, which I'll share next month.

Steph xo 

3 comments:

Nomes said...

oh have an awesome awesome time :)

i am about to go overseas too (yippee!)

see you on the other side :D

Jillian said...

Super exciting!! HAVE FUN

Chachic said...

Oooh US trip for the first time, I'm sure you'll have a great time! :)

Post a Comment