Friday, September 2, 2011

Mixed Bag #41

Good morning friends! Can you believe it's September already? Seriously, it freaks me out and you know that when it gets to the months ending in 'er', the year will just fly! Anyway, here are some things that have interested or amused me recently:

image source: we ♥ it

♥ The Inkys Shortlist has been announced - and what an amazing list! Unfortunately I'm too old to vote, so I encourage anyone under 20 to go here and vote for the winner. The Gold Inky list is particularly awesome (two of my favourites books are on there).

♥ Who's going to the Castlemaine Children's Festival in October? The program sounds fantastic!

♥ I am loving Melina Marchetta's blog, especially this post where she shares 15 facts that her readers may not know about her books.

♥ Have you seen the greatest Hunger Games parody ever? No - go watch it!!!

♥ Not at all book-related, but oh my goodness, Arrested Development in Lego.

Also, I am pleased to announce that the winner of my Clara in Washington giveaway is Alice! Thanks to everyone for entering and check back soon for more giveaways.


Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment