Sunday, July 24, 2011

Zombie Week Wrap-Up


So the second Zombie Week on My Girl Friday has come to a close. Unfortunately it was not as eventful as I had originally planned, as my organisation skills slipped and I didn't manage my time as well as I'd have liked to. I still managed to review six zombie-riffic titles, which isn't too shabby. In case you missed any, I reviewed:

Zombies vs Unicorns - Holly Black & Justine Larbalestier
How to Speak Zombie - Steve Mockus
Alice in Zombieland - Nickolas Cook & Lewis Carroll
Raising the Dead - H.J Harper
The Enemy - Charlie Higson
The Dead - Charlie Higson

For friends of the 'differently biotic', I hope you've enjoyed my mini-feature and for everyone else, thanks for putting up with my zombie-obsession and normality will resume here next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment