Saturday, July 9, 2011

Somewhat Quiet on the Blogging Front


image source: we ♥ it

Hi friends,

Just wanted to check in quickly and apologise for the recent lack of posting. My life outside of blogland has been a bit hectic lately (organising a sales conference, going to Brisbane for work), and have also managed to kill my lovely laptop Dell Parker. I'm hoping Dell will have a speedy recovery and I'll get back to posting soon, but rest-assured, in the meantime I'll be working on some new content the old-fashioned way - with a pen and paper (!). I'm hoping you're all well, and even if I'm a bit slow in the commenting department, I'm trying to keep up with all your reading adventures.

Also, can you believe the year is half-over!? Where has time gone? Here are some things I'm looking forward to over the next couple of months:
♥ The second annual Zombie Week at My Girl Friday is not very far away!
♥The Melbourne Writer's Festival kicks off next month (and I'll be attending a number of the schools sessions. If you're planning on going, let me know!
♥ In less than two months, I will be going on a holiday to the US of A!!!
♥ In October, I'll be seeing my all-time favourite filmmaker, John Waters, on his Australian tour.

What are you looking forward to in the second half of 2011?

3 comments:

Rhiannon Hart said...

1. Maria V. Snyder's visit.

2. Warmer weather!!

Alice [Small Town Book Blog] said...

What Rhiannon said as well as...
1. My birthday in August!
2. VA graphic novel and Bloodlines
3. Harry Potter
4. Being able to get Yr 11 over with next term

Miss Friday said...

Rhiannon - ohhhh, I am really looking forward to the warmer weather - Melbourne winter is not my friend

Alice - yay for birthdays and HP and finishing yr11!

Post a Comment