Monday, July 4, 2011

By My Bedside (in Brisbane!)

Hello friends! By the time you are reading this, I will be up in (hopefully) sunny Brisbane! I'll be there for work, but will have a lot of downtime, so have picked plenty of books to take with me to keep me occupied.
By My Bedside is part of In My Mailbox, created by Kristi of The Story Siren.

Here's what I'm taking in my handbag:


♥ Latest issue of Frankie magazine
Clara in Washington - Penny Tangey (so excited to read this!!!)
♥ All I Ever Wanted - Vikki Wakefield (thanks to the recommendation of a Readings shop assistant)

I'll also be taking my trusty e-reader. My local library service now has a really good range of e-books available for patrons to borrow, and I took full advantage of the service! I borrowed:

Infinity - Sarah Dessen
Curse of the Werewolf (Star League #2) - H.J Harper
Raising the Dead (Star League #3) - H.J Harper
Dare You - Sue Lawson
A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness

What are you reading this week?

1 comments:

Nomes said...

can't wait to hear what you think of clara washington :) i loved her debut

i haven't been reading lately O.o haven't read a book for three weeks. i don't know what has gone wrong (?) LOL. but am on hold now so hopefully will get in the mood for one of my books waiting for me.

Post a Comment