Monday, June 20, 2011

By My Bedside #26

Hello friends! Here's a glimpse of the books currently sitting on my to-read pile. By My Bedside is part of In My Mailbox, created by Kristi of The Story Siren.


Ladies A Plate - Alexa Johnston
Bitesize: Macaroons, Cake Pops & Cute Things
Star League: Lights, Camera, Action Hero - H.J Harper
Star League: Curse of the Werewolf - H.J Harper
Dream Factory - Brad Barkley & Heather Hepler (from my local library)
Flawless - Lara Chapman (thank you Bloomsbury Australia!)
After childrens and YA, my biggest book-buying genre is cookbooks! I love pretty cookbooks and have a rather large collection of dessert and baking books (because I love sweets, and am not great when it comes to 'real' cooking). I can't wait to start baking this weekend (maybe I'll even share the results on here, like I used to in ye-old-blog days).

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

Braiden said...

I love dessert-making! I was determined to do a patisserie course but where do I find tgat time?

Nomes said...

i like the idea of you sharing your cooking type stuff on here

yum :)

Miss Friday said...

Braiden - ohhh you should!

Nomes - awww, thanks! I might try and share more of my foodie things on here :)

Post a Comment