Monday, June 6, 2011

By My Bedside #25

Hello friends! Here's a glimpse of the books currently sitting on my to-read pile. By My Bedside is part of In My Mailbox, created by Kristi of The Story Siren.

I feel like I haven't done one of these posts for a while (mostly because I get books in dribs and drabs, depending on whether or not I make it to my local library during the week). All books are purchased by me, unless stated otherwise.


Dress Rehearsal - Zoe Thurner
Fallen Grace - Mary Hooper (thanks Bloomsbury for surprising me with this!)
The Shattering - Karen Healey (a gift from Allen and Unwin at Reading Matters)
You Couldn't Ignore Me If You Tried - Susannah Gora
Role Models - John Waters

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

The Paperback Heart said...

Fallen Grace has such a lovely cover! I hope you enjoy it :)

Missie said...

Now I'm so curious about You Couldn't Ignore Me If You Tried. Please tell me it's as good as it sounds.

Enjoy, Steph. :)

Post a Comment