Sunday, June 12, 2011

24 hours til the Tonys!

image source: we ♥ it

As some of you already know, I'm a little bit obsessed with musical theatre. My passion for musicals is nearly on-par with my love of reading, and whilst this is mostly a bookish blog, I decided to allow myself 24 hours of musical-theatre madness in the lead-up to the Tony Awards (which are the biggest awards in theatre, for those of you who are unware). Originally I had planned to do a week of theatre-themed posts, but alas work and time management were against me, so instead, I'm going to attempt to have a mini blog-a-thon leading up to the ceremony.

For those of you who also enjoy theatre, hopefully you will find some of what's to come fun/interesting/mildly entertaining. For those of you who don't like theatre (which is cool), there will be some theatre/book crossover, but otherwise regular blog posting will recommence in 24 hours time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment