Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Polyvore Profile - Beatrice May Ross

I've been looking forward to the release of Lili Wilkinson's A Pocketful of Eyes since late last year. I bought a copy the day it came out and devoured it in a couple of hours (and adored it!). I'm looking forward to reviewing it on here shortly and sharing the awesome-ness with all of you, but for now, here's a Polyvore Profile inspired by the novel's heroine, Beatrice 'Bee' Ross.

Beatrice May Ross


♥ Check out the gorgeous book trailer for A Pocketful of Eyes
Watch Lili answer some questions about the book
♥ More about A Pocketful of Eyes on the Allen & Unwin website

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I have not read this book so I don't know who she is, but love this set! Love that top too!

Miss Friday said...

Thanks Jillian! I love the top too :) It's a great book - will share my review soon xo

Nomes said...

really can't wait to meet Bee (must get down to my book shop this week)

love your polyvore steph :)

Post a Comment