Friday, May 20, 2011

Mixed Bag #38

image source: we ♥ it

Please excuse my blogging absence lately! I'm currently house-sitting at a place with no internet (weird, I know!) and I was naughty/lazy and didn't schedule blog posts (eeep!). I do have lots of things planned for the coming weeks, so hopefully it won't be so quiet again this month.

Anyway, here are a few bits and pieces I've enjoyed lately:
♥ I'm in love with this review of Hold Me Closer Necromancer by Jenny at Forever Young Adult

♥ An interview with Curtis Brown literary agent Pippa Masson at the Australian Literature Review.

♥ ZOMG! Harry Potter in comic book form!!! These are all kinds of awesome, so check them out.

♥ Have you seen the first look as Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss? I think she looks great!

♥ Aimee Said talks research and your writing in Writing what you don't know

♥ As usual, Megan at Literary Life has had some great posts lately - I'm especially loving her Things I've been Loving Lately and Power of Words posts

Video time: I adore Paloma Faith and I think this music video is too cute - hopefully it brightens your morning/afternoon/evening (depending which timezone you're in)



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Ellen Smith said...

Hahaha.. the video was cute and fun to watch..
that was good, thanks for sharing..

Miss Friday said...

You're welcome Ellen - isn't it super cute? Glad you enjoyed it :)

Post a Comment