Friday, April 29, 2011

Mixed Bag #36

Good morning friends! Here is my weekly collection of links to things that have interested or amused me - I hope you enjoy them:

image source: we ♥ it

♥ Gasp! The Emerging Writers Festival 2011 program has been released! I bought a weekend pass last year and loved it, so will probably do the same again and oh my goodness, there's a YA panel!!! (Yes I'm aware there is an over-use of exclamation points in this post). Who else is going?

♥ Look at these photos of book blogger Chachic's bookshelves! So much pretty!

♥ I'm more than a little bit in love with Kate's review of Where She Went

♥ Literary-inspired cakes at Cake Wrecks. I love the Alice in Wonderland cupcakes.

♥ Fabulous YA author Kate Gordon on Generation Y

♥ Awww, I love this article in which the Harry Potter cast and crew talk about their favourite moments from shooting the film series.

♥ My new favourite website - Clothes on Film, which analyses costuming choices in Hollywood films. I especially love the Pink Ladies post and the one on Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

Video: So it's not new, but it's new to me (my sister just showed it to me) - the literal trailer for Deathly Hallows Part I



Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Chachic said...

Oh thanks for posting the link to my bookshelf pictures! :) My friend really did a great job with them. I'm kind of tempted to invite him to do an outdoor shoot with books.

kate.o.d said...

bahaha. thanks steph! xx

Rhiannon Hart said...

Oh wow that Hunger Games cake! Woah! The berries are a nice touch.

Miss Friday said...

Chachic - The photos are stunning!! And ohh, you should definitely do an outdoor shoot with the books :)

Kate - you're welcome!

Rhiannon - I know! It certainly puts my baking skills to shame :P

Post a Comment