Friday, April 1, 2011

Mixed Bag #34

Good morning friends! Here are links to posts throughout the week that have entertained or interested me. I hope you enjoy them:

image source: we ♥ it

♥ Kristi at The Story Siren has an interesting discussion piece about Authors & Bloggers (including bloggers who want to write, does blogging sell books and industry perceptions of book bloggers).

♥ Rusty's guest post at Heaven, Hell and Purgatory - Book Reviews on Zombies in YA

Kitlit talks High School Hierarchy in YA Fiction (I'd love to read more YA with more of a fluid community or books which explore schools who take a different look at social status, like David Levithan's Boy Meets Boy)

♥ I love this Stacked Books post on the covers for V.C Andrews' Flowers in the Attic throughout the ages (I went through a V.C Andrews stage when I was about 14 ... don't judge). I still really want to do a Fiction to Film post on this too (the movie is so awful/hilarious).

♥ Megan at Literary Life tells you how to find out about book launches (I am really resolving to try and attend more this year and push past some of my social awkwardness).

♥ Could Chloe Moretz be Prim in the upcoming Hunger Games film?

And as is my new tradition, I shall end with a video - I love this song and think the film clip is pretty lovely too.



Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Nomes said...

I think we all went through a V C Andrews phase, LOL

Rhiannon Hart said...

I want to go to more book launches too! Especially YA ones of course.

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Another great mixed bag. That discussion about authors and bloggers at Story Siren was very interesting :)

Post a Comment