Monday, April 18, 2011

By My Bedside #24

Good morning! Here's a glimpse of the books currently sitting on my to-read pile. By My Bedside is part of In My Mailbox, created by Kristi of The Story Siren.

Borrowed:
The Ask and the Answer - Patrick Ness (I read Knife of Never Letting Go last month and am hooked!)
City of Bones - Cassandra Claire (I'm planning on attending a Cassandra Clare event in Melbourne next month, so I really should get started on reading some of her work...)

Bought:
Where She Went - Gayle Foreman (I'm currently re-reading If I Stay before I start this)
When You Wake and Find Me Gone - Maureen McCarthey (love her! I think I need to do an entire posts or series of post dedicated to her work)

What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

Lux said...

I keep seeing Where She Went everywhere and it's making me think that I need to pick up a copy of If I Stay!

Right now I'm reading Girl Saves Boy by Steph Bowe.

Rhiannon Hart said...

OMG. The Ask and the Answer. OMG OMG OMG. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

maria said...

When You Wake and Find Me Gone - Maureen McCarthey, i love that book. I need to re-borrow it now. :) So true. I've loved all the books i've read by her.

Nomes said...

i havent read patrick ness yet :(

i also own when you wake and find me gone. it's my fave one of hers :)

Miss Friday said...

Luxe - I'm really excited to read Where She Went and highly recommend If I Stay! And hope you enjoy Girl Saves Boy - I really liked it :)

Rhiannon - :D :D I can't wait to read it!

Maria - Aw yay, glad to hear you liked it - it's one of the few books I've haven't yet read by Maureen

Nomes - Read Patrick Ness!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment