Monday, March 21, 2011

New Feature Coming Soon!

So I've been doing a lot of thinking recently about my blog and what I want to write about. I've also been looking at my blog stats (which I normally don't pay too much attention to) and it looks like that my Fiction to Film posts and Film Lover's Companions are by far, my most popular posts in terms of traffic (so I'm guessing it's something people want to see more of?). I also really, really enjoy writing about movies. So what I'm planning to do is each month focus on one contemporary teen film inspired by a classic text.

(a sneak peek at some of the films I'll be discussing over the next few months!)

I'll still be doing Film to Fiction posts as well, but I thought the above films would be enjoyable to write about and will hopefully generate some interesting discussion (or at the least, some pretty pictures right?)

The first piece in this new series will be posted next month.

6 comments:

Mel said...

That sounds really cool. Can't wait!
I have seen the majority of those films (love them) so am really excited to see what you write.

:)

Miss Friday said...

Awww, thanks Mel - glad you're excited to read it (because I'm really, really excited to work on it and am having a crazy amount of fun screen-capping these films)

Actin' Up with Books said...

I'm really looking forward to this new feature. I love that you included She's the Man. That movie makes me laugh so hard! "Do you like cheese?"

Can't wait!

Missie said...

Fun idea. Looking forward to it.

Bianca said...

Easy A is also a goo one to do. Its basically based off of The Scarlet Letter and it is super awesome!

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

This is a great idea! Can't wait :)

Post a Comment