Friday, March 11, 2011

Mixed Bag #32

Good morning! Here is my weekly collection of links to things that have interested or amused me. Enjoy:

image source: we ♥ it

♥ Steph Su has written a really insightful post on eBooks and the book lover.

♥ Megan speaks honestly about pressure on bloggers.

♥ Super-cute interview with Sarah Dessen at between the lines (I'm so excited for What Happened to Goodbye)

♥ Pop Talk at Girl With A Satchel deconstructs 2011's girl anthems

♥ How pretty is Life As A Magazine's creative space?

Goodbye Little Spoon is pretty much my favourite blog find of the week - I love it!

Video time - Michael Cera gets a Jersey Shore makeover (old but still funny)


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

I definitely want to go check out that ebook post. Great mixed bag!

Miss Friday said...

Thanks Nic!

Chloe Booklover said...

Hey! This is my first time at your blog, and I must say I love it :) I will definitely be following these links!

Wanna check out my blog?
www.yabookloverblog.blogspot.com

Miss Friday said...

Thanks for stopping by Chloe!

Post a Comment