Friday, March 4, 2011

Mixed Bag #31

Whoops! Sorry I didn't get around to doing a Mixed Bag last week. Anyway, here are some of my favourite picks from the web recently:

image source: we ♥ it

♥ Ohhhh check out the fancy-pants new Inside A Dog website! Doesn't it look awesome? I love it!

♥ Dee White tells you why your book deserves a blog tour.

Flavorwire has books that rocked your world at sixteen (but fall flat now).

Percy Jackson sequel could be on it's way (I have to admit I'm surprised, I thought the changes to the first one and the response to the film wouldn't warrant a sequel, as much as I adore the books).

♥ Speaking of film rights, Fox has already acquired Lauren Oliver's Delirium

And a little something to make you giggle - Noel Fielding dancing to Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights


Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Rhiannon Hart said...

Hehe. That Noel Fielding clip is a pisser.

Post a Comment