Friday, February 25, 2011

Hold Me Closer Necromancer Playlist

Remember when I raved about how much I love Hold Me Closer Necromancer? And I said how much I loved the use of song lyrics as chapter headings, and they were so well chosen to capture the feel of the book? I even hinted at what an awesome playlist these songs would make. Well, for Just Your Typical Book Blog's Rock This! Thursday, I have guest-posted with a Necromancer Playlist!

Here's a taste, with a listing of the songs included:


Be sure to stop by Amber's blog to check out the full playlist (complete with music videos). I had a lot of fun making this, so there may be more mixes on the horizon!

1 comments:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

I will have to stop by as I am hopefully starting this book soon! By the way I love that ACDC is on it!

Post a Comment