Tuesday, February 1, 2011

By My Bedside #22

Good morning chums! Here's a glimpse at what is currently sitting on my to-read pile. By My Beside is part of In My Mailbox, created by Kristi of The Story Siren. This week, all my books come courtesy from my local library (and thanks to my little sister for allowing me to photograph them onto of her bookshelves, as mine are currently covered in other books and papers ... whoops).

Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles
Sweethearts - Sara Zarr
Mirror Mirror - Gregory Maguire
Chasing Charlie Duskin - Cath Crowley

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I hearted the Sara Zarr book...Can't wait to hear what you think!

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Love Chasing Charlie Duskin! Enjoy :)

Miss Friday said...

Mrs DR - I just finished it today - really liked it!

Nic - Oh Nic, I'm reading it right now and ohh, so much love :D

Post a Comment