Friday, January 28, 2011

Mixed Bag #29

Good morning friends! It's a teeny-tiny Mixed Bag this week, but I hope you enjoy it anyway:

image source: we ♥ it

♥ There is now a release date for the Hunger Games. Bring on March 2012!

♥ The Herald Sun says why you should read to your children


♥ The Top 15 Most Groundbreaking Gay Roles on Television from Rolling Stone (though I'm disapointed that Willow and Tara from Buffy and Maxxie from Skins weren't featured on the list).

♥ Nic of Irresistible Reads has a great review of one of my favourite books, Finding Cassie Crazy (also released as The Year of Secret Assignments).

♥ I can't say how much I love Forever Young Adult. This I Know What You Did Last Summer drinking game and film discussion.

♥ Nathan Bransford has an excellent post on how to use Twitter.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Awww thanks for the shout out!

I am excited for The Hunger Games movie and really hope they cast the right people. Preferably unknowns.

Miss Friday said...

You're welcome Nic!

I'm quite excited too and agree - hoping for a cast of unknowns for the tributes :)

Post a Comment