Sunday, December 26, 2010

PS Five Challenge - 5 Most Anticipated for 2011

Sorry, I missed the last two days of Persnickety Snark's Five Challenge. Whoops! Here are five titles I am incredibly excited for in 2011:

A Pocketful of Eyes - Lili Wilkinson (Allen & Unwin, May 2011)


Where She Went - Gayle Forman (Dutton, April 2011)


What Happened to Goodbye - Sarah Dessen (Viking, May 2011)


The Bridge - Jane Higgins (Text Publishing, August 2011)
Winner of the 2010 Text Prize for Young Adult and Children's Writing

Star League series - H.J Harper (Random House Australia, June 2011)
I have to admit that I've had a bit of a sneak peek at this and have been following this series in bits and pieces through the pre-publication stages. It's going to be an amazing middle-reader series and I can't wait to see it on Australian shelves!)


What books are you looking forward to in 2011?

2 comments:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great list. Love that you mentioned lots of Aussie books. Haven't heard of the Star League series. I find it hard to know what is coming out on the Aussie market.

Miss Friday said...

Thanks Nic! To be honest, I only know of the Star League series because I've worked for H.J Harper's agent hehe. But it is awesome!

Post a Comment