Wednesday, December 22, 2010

PS Five Challenge - 5 Great Covers

I'm really excited to be taking part in Persnickety Snark's Daily FIVE Challenge for the rest of December, which you can learn more about here. Today's picks are for 5 Great Covers (and I love pretty cover art!). Here are 5 of my favourite 2010 covers:

Dancing in the Dark - Robyn Bavati
Penguin 2010


Marrying Ameera - Roseanne Hawke
Harper Collins 2010


Fury - Shirley Marr
Blackdog Books 2010


John Belushi is Dead - Kathy Charles
MTV Books 2010


Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Allen & Unwin Australia 2010


What are your favourite book covers from 2010?

5 comments:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great picks. I love Fury and think it is even better when you actual see the cover. The drops of blood and all the subtle little things you don't notice. Now I must work on my list :)

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

oh, nice choices! i love the FUry one too, and thats the first time i saw the Aussie version of Dash and LIly. I like! :)

Jess said...

Oh I love the cover of "John Belushi is Dead"

Cass (Words on Paper) said...

I also really like the cover of Dancing in the Dark (part of why I wanted to read it in the first place). Great choices, and Dash & Lily AUS cover > US cover. :P

Chachic said...

We both have Dash & Lily on our list! I really like that Aussie cover and I'm sad that I can't have it. Maybe I should try ordering online from Aussie bookstores.

Post a Comment