Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Polyvore Profile - Dash and Lily

I thought a nice way to start the Christmas season (yes, for me Christmas lasts a whole 25 days!) would be to review Dash and Lily's Book of Dares, which I did this morning. This coincided nicely with my usual Wednesday Polyvore activities, so I figured I had to do a Polyvore set inspired by Dash and Lily:

Dash and Lily

Dash and Lily by Girl_Friday featuring ivory tops


Alien Onion look at some excellent literary collaborations including Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
♥ The film rights for Dash and Lily's Book of Dares have already been acquired! Let's hope it's a nice and quick process and doesn't end up in development hell!
♥ Chachic chooses Dash and Lily as her 'Want Books' pick.
♥ David and Rachel on Dash and Lily in the NY Daily

1 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I'd hang out with any girl who'd wear that hat, those glasses, and those boots. Love it!

Post a Comment