Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mixed Bag #25

Hello! Sorry I've been a bit slack with the Mixed Bag posts (and on blogging in general), but now that it's holiday season I feel like I'm busy all the time, argh! Anyway, maybe this is a reminder that we should all take a moment, have a coffee and catch up on fun-things in blogland:

(image source: we♥ it)
I've always wanted a White Christmas

♥ Nomes at inkcrush is doing a fantastic wrap up of Aussie YA 2010, and will be featuring 'Best of' lists from some Aussie book bloggers - including me!
♥ Tye at The Book Gryffin reminds us all why we should support independent booksellers
♥ Kathy Charles has a guest post up at post-teen trauma - Anatomy of a Novel: Hollywood Ending
♥ Megan at Literary Life talks Deadlines
The Biggest Mistakes Writers Make When Querying Agents
♥ It wouldn't be a Mixed Bag without a Glee link - The Best Guest Stars of Glee on ONTD
♥ Charlie Brown Christmas performed by the cast of Scrubs to get you into the holiday spirit!

PS. Both of my giveaways (here and here) will end today, so hurry up and enter!

3 comments:

Demitria said...

Love your header pic...is that from something?

Spent a couple of weeks in Melbourne last year, it's a pretty cool place.

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great mixed bag. I am loving Nomes series on Aussie YA as well :)

Nomes said...

liking the mixed bag.

i'm worried people will be over my series by the time i do 5 more posts... :)

Post a Comment