Monday, December 20, 2010

By My Bedside #20

Good morning! I haven't done one of these for a couple of weeks and swung by my local library this weekend, so I have some to-read goodness to share with you! By My Beside is part of In My Mailbox, created by Kristi of  The Story Siren.


Bought:
Style Me Vintage - Belinda Hay (I'm hoping next year I will be patient enough to sit and learn how to do pretty things with my hair!)
How To Say Goodbye in Robot - Natalie Standiford

Borrowed:
Hold Me Closer Necromancer - Lish McBride
Saltwater Vampires - Kirsty Eager
What Now Tilda B? - Kathryn Lomer
Jarvis 24 - David Metzenthen

What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Some good books! I can't wait to hear what you think of Jarvis 24. This week I am reading Fury by Shirley Marr :)

kate.o.d said...

i'm reading fruitloops and dipsticks by ulf stark. my friend over at food for silverfish has been raving about it.

i loved tilda b - hope you like it too!

and next year you'll have to show us the cool things you do with your hair.

Ivan Bookworm said...

I think hold me closer necromancer is a good read. I want it.

Here's mine
http://ivanbookworm.blogspot.com/2010/12/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Nomes said...

i really liked jarvis 24 :)

I'm reading the ellie chronicles this week :) it's a re-read. I remember not liking them as much as the tomorrow series but i still love the charcters so kinda looking forward to the re-read and seeing how i feel about it this time around

x

Post a Comment