Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Polyvore Profile - Lydia Deetz

Beetlejuice is one of the first films I remember watching on VHS (God, does that make me feel old or what?). I'm pretty sure I wore my aunt's copy out from constant rewinding haha. Of course, I wanted to be Lydia as I got older (pretty sure she was responsible for my interest in all things creepy and the occult from ages 8 -13).

Lydia


♥ This was always my favourite scene!
A Beetlejuice sequel?
Beetlejuice entry on the the Tim Burton Collective

I also want to announce the winner of my Six Impossible Things giveaway: Brave Chickens! Congrats and I've emailed you about posting your prize. Thanks so much for everyone for entering (there were some fantastic answers! The thing I find impossible is reading maps. I just can't do it, and don't even think about trying to make me look at a map whilst driving....) I have a couple of giveaways coming up in December, so hope to see you all entering them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment