Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Polyvore Profile - Eloise

I must admit, I rawther fond of Eloise - who wouldn't want to live in one of the fanciest hotels in New York City? This is my take on a (slightly more grown up) Eloise. I think my favourite part is the phone, which I had to include for ordering room service - "charge it please"

Eloise

"She knows everything about The Plaza.
She is interested in people when they are not boring."
♥ Eloise's website
♥ Betsey Johnson's Eloise inspired suite here and here (oh my goodness, I want to stay here!)
♥ The Eloise shop at the Plaza hotel looks like little girl heaven!
♥ Thank you person who uploaded these!!
♥ A beautiful photo post with text from the Eloise books

4 comments:

Nomes said...

i love your polyvore posts - even though i don't know what to write in the comment...

x

Girl Friday said...

Haha, thanks Nomes!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

I'm not familiar with Eloise, but I love this look. It's very Blair Waldorf! <3

Girl Friday said...

Leanna - thank you! It is quite Blair-ish now I look at it - I think grown-up Eloise and Blair would either be great friends or complete enemies (they're very similar) haha

Post a Comment