Monday, November 1, 2010

Nano Playlist

So today is officially the first day of Nanowrimo 2010! I've decided I'm going to do a weekly Nano post to inform you all of my progress (because I'm hoping by having to tell people how I've been going, it will encourage me to write more). I thought a fun way to kick-off my Nano would be to share my writing playlist - songs which reflect the characters, themes and overall feel of the story I'm going to try and write.


Fellow Nano-ers, did you start writing at 12AM on the dot? Did you do something to celebrate the kick-off? I won't start writing until I get home from work. Don't forget if you want to add me on Nano, my profile is here.

Good luck!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love that you made a playlist! And the background to it is so cute! All American Rejects are awesome!
Good Luck! :)

Nomes said...

I should make a playlist too. unfortunately still trying to make a plot, haha :)

I'll be starting tonight too :)

x

Tracey J said...

I was just thinking of doing this. :) It's still early over here in NY so I have some time. Good luck.

Mad Scientist said...

Good luck with your writing endeavor. I think I will have to pass this year.

Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Good luck with your Nano endeavour Steph! *shakes pom poms*

Girl Friday said...

Katie - thank you!

Nomes - haha, my plot is a couple of veeeeery loose ideas that I have no idea how I'm going to weave them all together :P

Tracey - you should give it a go!

Mad Scientist - thank you!

Jess - thank you!!! I'm hoping I can complete it this year

Post a Comment