Friday, November 26, 2010

Mixed Bag #24

Good morning friends! I missed it last week (sorry!), but here is my weekly collection of links to keep you entertained:
image source: we ♥ it

♥ The film rights for Dash and Lily's Book of Dares have already been sold! This excites me to no end!
♥ A real Quidditch World Cup!
♥ Nawww, this video with the mini-versions of the Glee club is totally freaking adorable!
There's life after Twilight - and it's bloody
♥ Are you participating in The Story Siren's 2011 Debut Author Challenge?
♥ Nomes of Inkcrush looks at the different covers of Looking for Alaska
♥ Lauren from I Was A Teenage Book Geek goes to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - jealous!
I Want To Be A Travel Writer from Gala Darling - I love this series of interviews
♥ Because there really isn't a show that is prettier or lovelier to look at - Pushing Daisies screencaps

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Mad Scientist said...

Pleasant day to you,

I hope you have an extremely wonderful and thankful day no matter how you spend it.

Please do stop by anytime for a spot of tea & currently I have a giveaway as well and sign up for a new 2011 reading challenge if you find it worthy.

Happy Turkey Day,
Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

Nomes said...

thanks matey

Love this quote: The covers are crowded with praise, from Stephen King - "I couldn't stop reading" - to the dull but persuasive "The Hunger Games is amazing", from an author who ought to know a good thing when she sees it, the Twilight saga's Stephenie Meyer

(from the life after twilight article, haha.

x

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Yay for Dash & Lily! And, I am taking part in the Debut Author Challenge, too. Happy day!

Phantom Paragrapher said...

Im def a My girl Friday type of gal so I just had to join ur blog Im a new follower
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

*Loving* that Quidditch world cup story, and the fact that Dash and Lily will be a film.

I'm having mixed feelings about signing up for the Debut Author Challenge this year. But only because I suck at remembering to link my reviews.

Post a Comment