46. New (and eagerly awaited) books
I love that moment, when after months of anticipating and reading reviews and teasers, that the book you've been waiting for finally arrives! I raced to pick-up my copy of Dash and Lily's Book of Dares after work, and had finished it by the next day. Adored it and look forward to reviewing it soon. Yay for new books!
47. No more retail!I worked my last shift at my retail position yesterday! It feels a bit strange to know that I won't be working there anymore but more so, I'm excited to have a Christmas which doesn't involve me working at a shopping centre (first time since 2004). No more smiling all the time, answering silly questions or being nice to rude people!
48. Harry PotterWhilst I'm not a super hardcore Harry Potter fan, I still get very excited leading up to the release of the latest movie. I went and saw Deathly Hallows Part One late on Friday night and not only was the film fantastic, the excitement of the audience was really nice.
49. BabiesWe had four births in my extended family within the past twelve months, so I'm very lucky to be around babies quite a bit. It's kind of an amazing thing to have them in your life, and watch as they start to grow and develop personalities and be all snuggly and cute. I wouldn't necessarily call myself 'clucky' (realistically, I know I'm a way off from wanting to have babies of my own), but it's nice to be around them.
50. Hints of the Holiday seasonI know it's probably still too early for most people, but I'm loving the hints of Christmas being round the corner! I've almost finished my Christmas shopping, so am looking forward to being able to relax and enjoy December.
image source: we ♥ it
What makes you happy?