Monday, November 22, 2010

By My Beside #19

By My Beside is part of In My Mailbox, the weekly book blog meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

(sorry for the pink-ness - the lighting in my bedroom is kind of crap)

♥ Ex-Mas - Kate Brian
♥ Let It Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle
♥ Dash and Lily's Book of Dares (which I technically received/read late last week)

What are you reading this week?

PS. Don't forget to enter my Six Impossible Things giveaway if you are an Aussie or a Kiwi - the contest closes at the end of the day!

3 comments:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great books. I got Let it Snow too. I love John Green :)

Chachic said...

That edition of Dash and Lily is already available in Australia? Only the hardcover is available over here in the Philippines and I like the paperback more. It says in Goodreads that it won't be released until December 1.

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Christmas books! Great picks since we're close to the Christmas season. This tells me I should be reading more Christmas books.

Anyways, Happy Reading!

Post a Comment