Monday, November 15, 2010

By My Bedside #18

Good morning! I haven't done one of these for a while, mostly because I haven't been buying or borrowing any books lately (I've been catching up on titles I've had lying around for a while instead).
By My Bedside is part of In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.


The Keys to the Golden Firebird - Maureen Johnson
Raw Blue - Kirsty Eagar
Careful What You Wish For - Maureen McCarthy
The Byron Journals - Daniel Ducrou
Mommywood - Tori Spelling

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

Nomes said...

nice little pile :)

i've read the byron journals. i liked it - very well written. it was a little bit hedonistic though - more so than the usual books i read. definitely upper YA :)

i'm reading the body finder - it's not too bad so far :) also going to be reading sea by heidi kling and little paradise by gabrielle wang

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

You got Raw Blue YAY! One of the best reads. I looking forward to what you think of the Byron Journals and Careful What You Wish For.

brave chickens said...

I loved 'The Keys to the Golden Firebird' :D I think you should read all of Maureen Johnson's novels, she is awesome.

Post a Comment