Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Polyvore Profile - Wednesday Addams

Even though we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Australia, I always get a little bit excited this time of year (even if it's just the fact that Disney channel starts playing Hocus Pocus like every day - which if you were a child of the 90s, you know it is pretty much the best Halloween movie ever. Side note - apparently they are also working on a musical adaptation of Hocus Pocus - all my Halloween wishes have come at once!!).

Anyway, Andi from Andi B. Goode gave me the idea for this week's Polyvore profile - I'm also a huge fan of the Addams Family (particularly the original comic strip and the TV series), so hopefully some of you will enjoy this:



Some (not-so) spooky song links:
† When You're An Addams from the Addams Family musical
I Put A Spell On You from Hocus Pocus
The Monster Mash
† Michael Jackson's Thriller (best music video ever)
Transylvania Mania from Young Frankenstein the Musical

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! Great idea too :)
I completely agree that Thriller is the best music video ever, you can't help to get up and dance along!

Girl Friday said...

Katie - aww, thank you! and yes, it totally is!!!!!

Andi B. Goode said...

This is great. =D Thanks for the song links, too. Oh and the link to my blog. Hehe.
-Andi x

Post a Comment