Friday, October 29, 2010

Mixed Bag #21 - Halloween Special

Good morning blog-o-sphere! Here is a small dose of links to entertain you today (I hope you like them):

image source: we♥ it

Blogger Beware is beyond awesome - home to snarky Goosebumps recaps!!! If you were a child of the 80s or 90s, you know that R.L Stein was pretty much the King of horror writing for kids. I used to love Goosebumps books (they were such a big thing at my school library that they'd ration kids to only borrowing one at once because the demand for reading them was so high!). I also loved Fear Street when I got a bit older.

♥ This episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark used to freak me out so bad

♥ I was kind of obsessed with Eerie Indiana for quite some time, probably long after I really should have been. I still think it is an awesome concept and would actually work really well as a remake. You can watch episodes of it on YouTube - Foreverware, Heart on a Chain and The Lost Hour were my favourite episodes.

♥ A retrospective of Hitchcock's leading ladies - I think Grace Kelly will always be my favourite Hitchcock blonde, but I'm also rather fond of Kim Novak in Vertigo.

♥ I love Snopes.com and this page, with all the creepy urban legends is one of my favourite parts of the site.

♥ I have to admit seeing all these cute Halloween recipes and decorating ideas gives me a bit of holiday-envy

This is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Post a Comment