31. PicnicsNow that spring has sprung and Melbourne is finally getting some sunshine again, it's time for picnic season to begin! I love a good picnic - yummy food, drinks and enjoying the sun - lovely.
32. NanowrimoI know it's still a month away, but I'm really excited! I love the planning stage and being passionate about your characters and story, and being able to share all this energy on the Nano forums.
33. Christmas Decorations at Shopping CentresOk, so I'm probably the only person in Australia who is happy to see the early arrival of Christmas decorations in shopping centres by October. Sorry! I can't help it - I'm a huge Christmas freak and seeing Myer's downstairs department turned into a winter wonderland of baubles and wrapping paper makes me feel giddy with pre-Christmas joy.
34. Book bloggersCan I just say that book bloggers are insanely awesome. I've only been blogging (mostly about books) for nine months-ish and everyone I've come across has been super-friendly and lovely, and amazingly passionate about sharing a love of books and reading.
35. BirthdaysI love birthdays. Not just mine, but in general. I think there is something exciting about being able to celebrate someone's life and having that opportunity to tell them how much you appreciate. I love giving presents (isn't it the best when you find that perfect present and then watching as the person unwraps it?!) and cake is always, always good!
All images are from we♥it
What makes you happy?