Monday, October 18, 2010

By My Bedside #17

By My Beside is part of In My Mailbox, the weekly book blog meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

(excuse the unglamorous webcam photo)

A very small selection this week, mostly because I've been avoiding the urge to spend $$ (I know, I'm rather surprised/impressed with myself!) and I've been trying to finish all the older titles on my to-read pile. All books have been purchased by me, unless stated otherwise. Anyway, for this week I have:

Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (I'm really looking forward to revisiting Lena, Ethan and the town of Gaitlin)
My Booky Wook 2 - Russell Brand - yep, have been waiting on this one for a while, and my lovely work friends bought it for my birthday!

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I can't wait to hear what you think about Beautiful Darkness...Happy readings!

Nomes said...

i've been resisting the urge to spend as well. it's so tempting... all those books out there. I'm aiming to finish Beautiful Darkness this week :)

xx

Girl Friday said...

Mrs DeRaps - thanks! I hope to start reading it soon
Nomes - Yay, can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Post a Comment