Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pretty in Polyvore - Childhood Favourites

This week I've started my first full-time job, so I've found it harder than I'd expected to find time to write posts. I basically get home and collapse on the couch, sleep, then wake up and leave for work the next morning. I'm sure once I get into a routine, it will be fine. Anyway, to make up for the lack of words, here are some pretty pictures! You all know I love Polyvore, and thought it would be fun to put together sets inspired by some of my favourite childhood literary characters. Enjoy!

Alice


Harriet


Mary


Matilda

6 comments:

Jess said...

Okay Steph, quit this full time job shenanigans and get work as a Hollywood costume designer, NOW! You have a real knack for these creative reworkings of well known characters and I know you're probably so sick of hearing it from me BUT I love it. So much!

Jillian said...

OMG super cute!! I am going to try to do this activity as well and post it up.. I'll link you up because yours are gorgeous! You should do this as a regular feature :)

Girl Friday said...

Jess - thank you!!! you are too lovely! I always did love playing dress-up when I was young - I think I'm better at playing with imaginary clothes & accessories I'd never be able to own, than put together real outfits haha

Jillian - aww, thanks! Oh send me your links when you do - I'd love to see yours!

Nomes said...

Oooh - i'm loving this post.

shame about having to work full time, hey? ;) well, the money's good...

x

food for silverfish said...

omigosh i love harriet's costume. so spyish!

Girl Friday said...

Nomes - Thanks Nomes - glad you enjoyed it! Full time work is taking a bit to get used to (early starts, getting home late, a long commute) but yay money and the job itself is pretty interesting

Dugong Lady - awww, thanks! I rather love the trench coat especially :)

Post a Comment