Friday, September 17, 2010

Mixed Bag #18

Good morning blog friends! Sorry I've been so slack again this week (this full-time work thing is harder than I imagined haha), but on the plus side my long commute is allowing me to get lots of reading done and I now just have to sit down and write some reviews. Anyway, here's a little something to start your  Friday morning:

image source: we ♥ it

The Bookshow Blog talks about young adult heroines (I was thrilled to see Caroline from Michael Pryor's Laws of Magic series made the list - love her!)

♥ I am in love with this gorgeous animated trailer for Leanne Hall's This is Shyness

♥ A really thought-provoking piece about falling out of love with books from in which a girl reads

♥ One of Mariah Carey's biggest fans is a buddy children's author and her story is peppered with Mariah references!

♥ Anna from Door Sixteen has written an amazing post about how she became an book cover designer


♥ I adore this video - Lin Manuel Miranda (Tony Award winning composer and lyricist and all-round dude of awesome - did I mention he is working on a musical production of Bring It On!?! AWESOME) anyway, he organised this surprise for his wife Vanessa on their wedding day. Nawww!

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment