Sunday, August 1, 2010

Comment July Challenge Complete

image source: tumblr

So I'm sure you all know that I signed up to participate in Megan of Literary Life's Comment July Challenge and I pledged to comment on five blog entries a day. You can read my commenting history here: Weeks One, Two and Three. When I posted Week Four, I decided I wanted to add my own personal challenge - to double my daily comments for the final three days of July - so here's my last round-up as I have officially completed Comment Challenge July. I had an awesome time, discovered some great new blogs and got to interact with amazing people!

July 29
Persnickety Snark - Top 100 YA Novels (#51 - 50)
YA Addict - Re-create A Cover Contest
Literary Life - Dates of Lit Festivals, New Lit Festival
GreenBeanTeenQueen - Grace by Elizabeth Scott
Bean There, Read That - Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
Tea Mouse - Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
Andi B. Goode - Recent Purchases and a (Lazy) Outfit
A Fanatics Book Blog - Waiting on Wednesday
What's Cracking Coops? - Coops Cover Craves
Random Ramblings - Top Ten Picks: Favourite Books of All Time

July 30
Steph Su Reads - Why I Want More Asians on Book Covers: My Experience with Racism
Nathan Bransford - Can I Get a Ruling: How Do We Feel About Acknowledgements Sections?
The Life Pursuit: San Smith - Scott Pilgrim vs. Alt!
GreenBeanTeenQueen - YA Movie News
A Beautiful Mess - The NEW Red Velvet Art Shop Coming Soon!
Diary of a Book Addict - Handling the Undead by John Ajvide Lindqvist
Lost in Stories - It's Raining Author Appearances in Australia
Persnickety Snark - I Want to Marry This Cover Art!
Once Upon a Bookcase- What Type of Hero/ine Do You Prefer?
YA Addict - Fat Cat by Robin Brande

July 31
I Was A Teenage Book Geek - If I Stay - Gayle Forman
From My Nightstand - A Kiss in Time - Alex Flinn
Random Ramblings - Show and Tell Part 2
Pop Culture Junkie - Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick
Badass Bookie - In My Mailbox #8
Chachic's Book Nook - My Godson, Allen
Chasing Words - IMM (4)
Gala Darling - Carousel: Week Ending July 30th
Lost in Stories - Book Blogger Hop #5
Opinionated? Me? - A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler

3 comments:

Chachic said...

Thanks for leaving comments on my blog! I love that picture that you used, now I'm craving for macarons.

Megan said...

SO PROUD!
Well done hun! :D

Girl Friday said...

Chachic - you're very welcome!

Megan - Awww thank you!

Post a Comment