Friday, July 16, 2010

Zombie Week - Mixed Bag


Your usual source of linky goodness this week, of course, is celebrating all things zombie! If you have any other interesting zombie-related reviews, articles or anything else - please share in the comments. I'll love you like a zombie loves brains!


How Zombies Work from the team at How Stuff Works. My favourite podcasters Josh & Chuck from Stuff You Should Know also have an awesome do zombies really exist podcast I recommend checking out.

5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen

† TIME magazine called it first - Zombies Are The New Vampires

† Tim Robey asks 'why do we love the undead?' - a great article I've been hanging onto for weeks!

† Charlie Higgins, author of The Enemy, talks about his love of zombies

† The AV Club reviews Brains: A Zombie Memoir by Robin Becker. I have to read this!

† YA author Justine Larbalestier on why zombies rule

† The AV Club again, an awesome interview with the King of zombie films George A. Romero

† How can I not include greatest zombie music video of all time - Michael Jackson's Thriller. Here is the extended version of the video directed by the incredible John Landis. One of my life goals is to learn the Thriller dance.

2 comments:

Nomes (inkcrush) said...

LOL @ michael jacksons the thriller. my son performed t last year in year 2, hahaha. it was awesome.

love all these links :)

Girl Friday said...

Nomes - that is so awesome! how adorable! I have to admit, I occasionally play it in my bedroom and dance around by myself hehe
Glad you like the links!

Post a Comment